1 oz vodka
1 oz vanilla vodka
1 dash of Kahlua
1 dash of Amaretto
½ oz sugar syrup
1 freshly made double espresso
1. Shake ingredients very well with
a lot of ice.
2. Double strain into a chilled glass.
3. Garnish with grated nutmeg.
Wednesday, February 4, 2015
Classic Bloody Mary
1/2 cup less 2 tablespoons vodka
1 1/4 cups tomato juice
a good squeeze lemon juice
6 to 8 drops Worcestershire sauce
3 or 4 drops hot-pepper sauce
a pinch celery salt (optional)
freshly ground black pepper ice
1. Measure the vodka and tomato juice into tall glasses.
2. Add the remaining ingredients to taste, stir together.