4 Cups spinach, washed chopped
6 Large eggs
1 Tablespoon butter
1/2 Cup feta cheese
1. In a saucepan, cook spinach, covered, in a small
amount of boiling salted water for 3 to 4 minutes or
till tender.Drain thoroughly.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs well. Add
drained spinach; continue beating till thoroughly mixed.
3. Heat half of the butter in a 7- or 8- inch omelet pan
over medium-high heat. Pour half of the egg mixture
4. As eggs set, run a spatula around the edge of the skillet,
lifting eggs and letting uncooked portion flow underneath.
5. Cook till top of omelet is set. Turn omelet; sprinkle with
half of the cheese. Cook 2-3 minutes more.
Makes 2 servings