1 cup of pancake mix
3/4 cup water
2 ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
3/4 cup of blueberries
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Cooking spray for the griddle
1. Mix the pancake mix and water in a mixing bowl.
Let stand for 5-6 minutes.
2. Fold in the 3/4 cup of blueberries, and the cinnamon
to the mix.
3. Coat the surface of the griddle with cooking spray.
4. Pour 1/4 cup of the pancake batter into the griddle and
cook until it turns golden brown on the side, then flip and
brown the other side.
5. Top with the banana slices.