1 1/2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup skim milk
4 kiwis, peeled and thinly sliced, then quartered
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon milk
1. Preheat oven to 400°F degrees.
2. Prepare 12 regular muffin cups with cooking spray.
3. In a mixing bowl mix flour, baking powder, sugar,
and salt together in a bowl. Then add egg, oil, and milk.
Stir in kiwis and nutmeg.
4. Divide evenly among muffin cups, and bake for 10-15
minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
5. To make the glaze completely combine all ingredients
in a bowl, then drizzle over the tops of the muffins before serving.