8 oz Lasagna noodles
1/2 cup Onion, chopped
1/2 Green pepper, chopped
4 Tablespoon Butter
1 can (7 1/2 oz) cream of chicken soup
1 cup Mushrooms, sliced
1/2 cup Pimentos, chopped and drained
1/3 cup White wine
1/2 tsp Basil, crushed
1 3/4 cup Cottage cheese
2 cups Chicken breast, cooked and diced
2 cups mild cheddar cheese, grated
1/2 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
2. Saute onion and bell pepper in butter until onion is clear
and tender. Stir in soup, mushrooms, pimento, wine and basil.
3. Lay half the noodles in a 9"x 13" baking dish; top with
half the sauce, followed in layers with half of the following:
cottage cheese, chicken, cheddar and Parmesan cheeses.
Add in layers remaining noodles, sauce, cottage cheese and chicken.
4. Bake at 350 F for 45-50 minutes.
5. Top with remaining cheeses; bake for 2-3 minutes more or
until the cheese has melted.