2 Tablespoons butter
1 Small Sweet onion, finely chopped
1 Teaspoon minced garlic
2 Cups Sliced Button Mushrooms, sliced
2 Red Bell Peppers, seeded and diced
1/4 Cup chopped fresh parsley
1 Cup 2% milk
1 1/2 Cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 Teaspoon salt
1/4 Teaspoon Black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
3. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter.
4. Add the onion, garlic, and mushrooms and sauté until softened,
about 5 minutes. Add the red peppers and sauté for 5 minutes, or
until the liquid in the skillet is evaporated.
5. Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the parsley.
6. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, vegetables,
milk, cheese, salt, and pepper.
7. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and bake for
30-35 minutes or until set. Let the frittata stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
MAKES 8 SERVINGS