Bacon Spinach Pizza
1 can Refrigerated Pizza Crust
1 pkg Chopped Frozen Spinach (about 9 oz.)
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 Tablespoon oil
6-8 oz. chopped chicken breast, cooked
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
6-8 bacon slices,cooked and chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Grease 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
3. Place dough in greased pan. tarting at center,
press out dough to edge of pan.
4. Bake at 400°F. for 9 to 13 minutes or until
edges are light golden brown.
5. Cook spinach as directed on package. Drain well;
squeeze to remove liquid.
6. Heat oil in small skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until tender,
7. Remove the partially baked crust from oven.
Top crust with spinach, onion, chicken, cheese and bacon.
8. Return the pizza back to oven; bake an additional
9 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.