1 Lb sausage
10 slices bacon
1 dozen eggs
3 cups shredded hash browns
1 cup shredded cheddar
1 can 8 count crescent roll dough
Salt and Pepper to taste
You can also add green Onions as additional topping
1. Cook sausage and bacon and set aside.
2. Coat a 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray.
3. Use the crescent roll dough to line the bottom of the pan, pinch the seams together.
4. Spread frozen hash browns over the crescent roll dough. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Beat all eggs in a bowl and pour over hash browns.
6. Sprinkle crumbled bacon and sausage over the eggs and hash browns.
7. Place in oven at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes, or until set in center.
Sprinkle cheese over top and return to oven until melted.