Cheese and Ham Omelet
1/2 Cup of sweet onion, chopped
2 Teaspoons olive oil
1 Cup of egg whites
1/2 Cup cooked lean ham, diced
1/4 Teaspoon salt
1/8 Teaspoon black pepper
1/8 Teaspoon paprika
4 Tablespoons fat free cream cheese, cubed
1. Place onion and oil into a skillet over medium heat and
cook the onion, stirring often, about 4 to 6 minutes or until soft.
2. Add the egg whites to the skillet, lifting the edges to let
the uncooked egg flow underneath.
3. When the eggs are set, add the ham, salt, pepper and
paprika to one half of the egg.
4. Place the cream cheese cubes on top.
5. Fold the omelet over the top of the filling.
6. Cover and cook 2-3 minutes longer or until the cheese
has melted completely.