Bacon-Wrapped Tater Tots
12 slices bacon, cut in half
24 tater tots, partially defrosted about 12 minutes at room temp.
24 1/2-inch chunks sharp cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray
with nonstick spray.
3. Lay a piece of bacon out on a flat surface. Place a
tater tot on top. Using a knife to cut a slit down the
center of the tater tot.
4. Place piece of cheese into the slit.
5. Sprinkle the Tabasco sauce on top. Wrap the bacon tightly
around the stuffed tater tot and secure it with a toothpick.
6. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the tater tots are cooked
through and the bacon is done.