2 cups flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 cup milk
1-1/2 cup mango
1. Cut and peel two very ripe (soft to the touch) mangoes and
.reduce to soft pulp and juice.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt
3. In a separate mixing bowl combine oil, milk, and egg.
4. Mix liquid ingredients with dry until just moist and stir in
the mango pulp.
5. Fill greased muffin tins, or paper muffin cups two-thirds full.
6. Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes. They are done when they are
brown on top and a tooth-pick inserted into the center comes out clean.