Herbed Turkey Breast
1 1/2 to 2 lb boneless, skinless turkey breast
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup orange juice
2 Tablespoons butter, melted
1-1/2 teaspoons sage, dried
1 teaspoon thyme, dried
1 clove garlic, minced
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat broiler. Position oven rack 6 inches from heat source.
2. In a small mixing bowl combine honey, orange juice,
butter, sage, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Place turkey breast on rack set in broiler pan.
Brush with some of the herb-honey mixture.
4. Broil, brushing frequently with remaining mixture,
turning turkey once, until no longer pink inside, about 40-45 minutes.
5. Let stand 5-10 minutes before slicing.