Banana Pecan Muffins
3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup sugar
3 bananas, peeled
1 Lg. egg
1 cup white flour
1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 teaspoons ground flaxseed
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. degrees.
2. Prepare 12 regular muffin cups with liners.
3. Beat butter and sugar until combined.
Add bananas and beat until combined.
Add egg and combine.
4. Add both flours, baking powder, salt,
cinnamon, and flaxseed and beat until combined.
Fold in pecans.
5. Fill muffin cups almost to the top.
Sprinkle the tops with cinnamon sugar.
6. Bake for 25-35 minutes,
until a toothpick comes out clean.