Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
3 8 oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
1 16 oz. can pumpkin
1 8 oz. bottle pure maple syrup, divided
1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Combine butter, crumbs and sugar; press
firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
3. In large mixing bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
Add pumpkin, eggs, 1/4 cup maple syrup, cinnamon,
nutmeg and salt; mix well.
4. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 1 hour 15 minutes
or until cake springs back when lightly touched. Cool.
5. Bake for 10 minutes, then reduce the heat to 350°F
and bake for an additional 45 minutes or until browned
and bubbly. Serve warm.
Maple Pecan Glaze:
1. In saucepan, combine remaining 3/4 cup maple syrup
and 1 cup (1/2 pint) whipping cream; bring to boil.
Boil rapidly 15-20 minutes; stir occasionally. Add 1/2 cup
chopped pecans. Pour this over the cheesecake and spread evenly.