White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake
1 (16-oz) can whole berry cranberry sauce
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
6 tablespoons butter, melted
3 (8-oz) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
3 large eggs
1 (4-oz) bar white chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, cook cranberry
sauce for 35 minutes, stirring frequently, or until reduced to 1 cup.
Cover and chill for 2 hours.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine cracker crumbs,
1/4 cup of sugar and melted butter. Press firmly on bottom
and 1 inch up sides of a 9-inch spring form pan.
Bake 7-8 minutes.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and 1 cup sugar.
Beat with an electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time,
beating well after each addition. Stir in melted chocolate.
5. Spoon one half of batter into prepared pan. Spread cooked
cranberry sauce over batter. Top with remaining batter.
Bake for 45 minutes. Let cool completely on wire rack.
Chill 8 hours before serving.