Carrot Almond Muffins
1 cup almond flour, blanched
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon honey
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 cup carrots, finely chopped
1/2 cup roasted almonds, chopped
1/2 cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a muffin pan with liners.
3. In a large mixing bowl mix almond flour and
4. In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, honey,
cinnamon, and vinegar. Then stir into the flour mixture.
5. Fold in the carrots, almonds, and raisins. Scoop
batter into muffin pan.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted
into center of the muffin comes out clean.