3 tablespoons Fresh lime juice
1 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
6 cups 1-inch cubes seeded watermelon
1. In 1-quart saucepan, mix lime juice, water and sugar.
Cook over low heat about 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally,
until sugar is dissolved. Cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
2. In blender, place watermelon. Cover; blend on high
speed about 2-3 minutes or until smooth.
3. Add lime juice mixture; blend until well mixed. Pour into
ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
Cover; freeze 1 hour.
4. Scrape with fork to distribute ice crystals evenly. Freeze at least
3 hours longer, scraping every 30 minutes, until mixture is consistency
of fine ice crystals
5. Scoop into chilled dessert cups or bowls to serve.