18 1/4 oz Box German chocolate cake mix
1 Egg; beaten
1/2 cup Butter, melted
1 cup walnuts; chopped
8 oz Cream cheese; soften
1 cup Sugar
2 Eggs; beaten
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, egg, butter
and nuts; mix well.
2. Press into a greased 13x9 baking pan; set aside.
3. Combine topping ingredients in another mixing bowl and
beat until smooth.
4. Carefully spread over batter.
5. Bake at 350 Deg. for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool on a wire rack.
6. Store in the refrigerator.