Peanut Cream Cheese Brownie Bars
1 pkg milk chocolate brownie mix
1 stick melted butter
1 egg, beaten well
1 cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts
1 box confectioners sugar
2 eggs, beaten well
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup finely chopped peanuts
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1. Combine brownie mix, butter and one egg. Mix well.
2. Mix the dry-roasted peanuts in well.
3. Press into a buttered 9-by-13 inch pan.
4. Combine confectioners sugar, two eggs, cream cheese,
peanut butter and vanilla. Mix well. Pour onto brownie mix.
5. Top with one cup of chopped peanuts. Bake 50 minutes
on 300 degrees.