Blueberry Apple Muffins
2 cups Gluten-Free Bisquick
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup chunky applesauce
3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
3/4 cup almond milk
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract
1 Cup Blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly oil a standard muffin
pan or line with paper liners.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine Gluten-Free Bisquick,
cinnamon, and sugar. Stir with a whisk.
3. In a small mixing bowl whisk together applesauce, oil,
milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract.
4. Slowly mix dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
5. Gently mix in blueberries. Spoon batter into oiled muffin pan.
Bake 25–30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center
of a muffin comes out clean.