Tomato and Herb Omelet
1 Tablespoon of olive oil
4 eggs, lightly beaten
1/4 cup of heavy cream
2 Tablespoons of red onions, chopped finely
1 Teaspoon of jalapeno, chopped finely
1 Teaspoon of capers, chopped
1 Teaspoon of fresh basil, chopped
1 Teaspoon of fresh parsley, chopped
10 Cherry tomatoes, halved
2-3 Tablespoons of parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste
2 Tablespoons of sour cream
1. Combine all the ingredients, except sour cream.
2. Heat a small nonstick skillet and pour in olive oil.
Swirl pan to coat with the olive oil.
3. Heat the broiler.
4. Pour half the egg mixture into the skillet and cook
until set underneath, about 1-3 minutes. Lift sides of
omelette with a spatula to check if its done.
5. Place the pan under the broiler and cook until omelette
is golden on top, about 1-2 minutes (watch to make sure it does not burn!).
6. Fold omelet in half and remove to serving plate.
Top with sour cream.