Honey Lime Shrimp
1/2 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/4 cup olive oil
2 Tablespoons honey
3 Tablespoons of fresh lime juice.
Zest of one small lime
2 cloves garlic, smashed
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1/4 tsp white pepper
1. Combine all the marinade ingredients mixing together well.
2. In a large ziploc bag combine marinade and shrimp, make
sure shrimp is well coated.
3. Place it in the fridge and let marinate for 45 to 60 minutes,
turn the bag a couple of times during this process.
4. Remove the shrimp and let stand till they get to room
temperature, about 15 minutes should be good.
5. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, Add the shrimp
to the pan in a single layer and cook for till the shrimp are pink.
Turn the shrimp over and cook for another 30-45 seconds or until
the shrimp are opaque.
Serve with rice and your favorite sides and enjoy.