Salsa Rice Bites
3 cups cooked rice, cooled
1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
1 - 16oz. jar mild or hot chunky-style salsa
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
3/4 cup crushed corn or tortilla chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine rice and cheese in a bowl; set aside.
3. In medium bowl, beat eggs until well blended.
Stir in salsa, sour cream, salt and pepper. Add salsa
mixture to rice and cheese. Mix very well.
4. Spray miniature muffin pans with non-stick cooking spray.
Spoon rice mixture into each cup, filling to just below the rim.
Sprinkle crushed chips over the rice filling pressing lightly with
the back of a spoon.
5. Bake 15 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.