Salmon with Herbed Mustard
4 (4-oz) salmon filets
2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
2 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 Tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
1/4 Teaspoon salt
Pinch of cayenne pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. In a small mixing bowl, mix the Dijon mustard,
garlic, lemon juice, dill, salt, cayenne and rosemary together well.
3. Place a roasting rack on a cookie sheet. Lay the salmon
on the rack skin side down.
4. Spread the mustard mixture evenly over the salmon.
5. Bake the fish for 25-30 minutes or until the salmon is done.