2 1/2 cups Flour, All-purpose
1 tsp. Baking powder
1 tsp. Baking soda
2 tsps. Ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. Ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp. Ground cloves
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 cup Butter, softened
1 1/2 cups White sugar
1 cup Pumpkin puree, canned
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
2 cups Confectioners’ sugar
3 tbs. Milk
1 tbs. Melted butter
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In medium mixing bowl and add in baking powder,
flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, salt, and
ground cloves. Set the mixture aside.
3. Take a medium bowl, add sugar and butter; cream
it together. In the mixture of butter, mix in egg, pumpkin,
and vanilla. Continue beating until becomes creamy. Now
add in all dry ingredients into it. Spread it evenly over
cookie sheet by tablespoonful; gradually flatten it.
4. Let it bake for about 20-25 minutes in the oven.
Take out and cool down cookies. Now with the help
of a fork or spoon, drizzle glaze.
5. For making of Glaze: Into a medium bowl, add in milk,
confectioners’ sugar, vanilla (1tbs.), and melted butter
(1 tbs.). Mix in more milk if needed, to get desired consistency.