Southern Peach Cobbler
1 Cup Flour
1 Cup Sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 Cups fresh Peaches (skinned, sliced)
1 Tablespoon of Sugar
1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt,
and mix together.
3. Melt the butter and then mix with the 1 cup of milk.
Pour the milk/butter mixture into the dry ingredients and
stir together until thickened to a batter.
4. Pour the batter into a greased 12 x 8 x 2 inch
glass baking dish.
5. Lay the fresh fruit on top of the batter, distribute
it evenly all over the batter.
6. Mix the 1 Tabl. Sugar and 1 Teasp. cinnamon together,
then lightly sift it over the batter/fruit.
7. Place the pan into the oven and bake for 50-55 minutes,
or until turns lightly brown.