Bacon Wrapped Chipotle Shrimp
1 pound 21/25 shrimp
12 slices of bacon
1 cup honey
5 oz chipolte Tabasco sauce
3 tablespoons Cajun Power Garlic sauce
1. Wrap 1/2 slice of bacon around shrimp securing
it with a toothpick and set aside.
2. Combine all other ingredients in a sauce pot and
simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Heat skillet and add 2 tablespoons of oil.
4. When skillet is hot add bacon wrapped shrimp,
slowly being careful not to splash.
5. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
6. Cut off heat and add sauce mixture tossing
shrimp till covered completely.