3/4 cup boiling water
1 box (4-serving size) sugar-free lemon-flavored gelatin
1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup shredded coconut
1/4 cup chopped pecans
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1 8 oz package fat-free cream cheese
1 8 oz can crushed pineapple, undrained
1. In large mixing bowl, pour boiling water on gelatin;
stir until gelatin is dissolved.
2. Stir in pineapple juice. Refrigerate about 30 minutes
or until mixture is syrupy and just beginning to thicken.
3. In 13x9-inch glass baking dish, mix graham cracker
crumbs, 1/4 cup of the sugar, the coconut, pecans and
melted butter. Reserve 1/2 cup crumb mixture for topping.
Press remaining mixture in bottom of dish.
4. In medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream
and remaining 1/4 cup sugar with electric mixer on medium
speed until smooth; set aside
5. Beat gelatin mixture with electric mixer on low speed until
foamy; beat on high speed until light and fluffy.
6. Beat in cream cheese mixture just until mixed. Gently stir
in pineapple (with liquid).
7. Pour into crust-lined dish; smooth top. Sprinkle reserved
1/2 cup crumb mixture over top. Refrigerate about 4 hours
or until set.
8. Cut in Squares.