Barbecue Turkey Meatballs
2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
2 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
1 14.5-oz can diced tomatoes with mild green chiles
1 1/4 pounds ground turkey
3 tablespoons Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon chili powder
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a blender; blend until smooth.
2. Combine turkey, breadcrumbs, and chili powder in a large
mixing bowl; using your hands, shape into 16 meatballs.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Lightly coat pan
with cooking spray.
4. Add meatballs; cook 2-3 minutes, turning to brown on all sides.
5. Add tomato mixture to pan; bring to a simmer. Cover,
reduce heat, and simmer 6-8 minutes or until meatballs are done.