Peach Glazed Ham
1/2 cup Whole cloves
2 cups packed brown sugar
1 stick butter
1/4 cup orange juice
1 16-ounce can peaches with the juice
1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
1/2 cup peach preserves
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 teaspoons allspice
1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
1 10–14-pound precooked ham
1 plastic marinating bag
1. Mix 1 tablespoon of the cloves with brown sugar, butter,
orange juice, liquid from peaches, mustard, preserves, cinnamon,
allspice, and ginger together in a large saucepan.
2. Cook on medium heat until mixture becomes thick and bubbly.
Remove from heat and let cool.
3. Press the remaining cloves evenly all over the ham . Place ham
in the plastic roasting bag and pour the cooled peach glaze over ham.
4. Close the bag tightly with a twist tie and place the ham in
5. Place ham on cooking rack and put in a baking pan. Pour the
remaining glaze all over ham.
6. Cover the ham tightly with foil and place in a preheated 325° F oven.
Bake 18-20 minutes per pound.
7. Cook the ham 1–1 1/2 hours covered, then remove the foil and
8. Baste ham with the pan drippings every 20-25 minutes.