Italian Style Macaroni
8 oz elbow macaroni
1 1/2 lb ground beef
1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 medium green bell pepper, finely chopped
1 medium onion, finely chopped
14 oz can Italian style diced tomatoes
28 oz jar spaghetti sauce
1/2 tablespoon red pepper flakes
1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
1/2 tablespoon thyme
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1. Cook macaroni per package directions.
2. Brown ground beef in heavy skillet.
3. Add bell pepper, onion, and vegetable oil to hot skillet.
Cook pepper and onion until softened but not browned.
4. Add noodles, beef, and other remaining ingredients
to skillet and stir to mix well.
5. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently until
everything is heated thru.