Cream Cheese Cupcakes
1 package chocolate cake mix
1 package cream cheese (softened)
1/2 cup white sugar
1 Large egg
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Line cupcake pan with cupcake papers.
2. Preheat oven to 350F.
3. In a mixing bowl mix together sugar and cream cheese
until smooth. Beat in egg and mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips.
4. In a separate bowl prepare chocolate cake mix according to
package instructions and set aside.
5. Fill cupcake papers 1/2 full of chocolate cake batter. Then add
1 full teaspoon of cream cheese mixture to center. Top with
chocolate cake batter. Cups should be 3/4 full.
6. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly
touched in center. Cool for 1-2 minutes before removing cupcakes