Tex-Mex Breakfast Wrap
3/4 cup fresh white corn kernels
2 tablespoons green bell pepper, diced
2 tablespoons seeded plum tomato, diced
1 teaspoon jalapeño pepper, minced seeded
1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
4 large eggs, lightly beaten
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
2 tablespoons shredded Monterey Jack cheese
4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
4 leaves of fresh lettuce
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small mixing bowl;
stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt.
2. In another small mixing bowl combine remaining
1/4 teaspoon salt with eggs and cumin.
3. Spray a medium skillet with non-stick spay and
heat over meduim heat.
4. Add egg mixture; cook 2-3 minutes, stirring gently
until set. Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese.
5. Top each warmed tortilla with a lettuce leaf and 1/4 cup
corn mixture. Divide egg mixture evenly among tortillas;
roll up and serve.