Mexican Style Lasagna
4 corn tortillas
1 cup frozen corn, thawed
1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
1 8-oz can diced tomato
1 8-oz can tomato sauce
4 oz sour cream
1/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
2 green onions, sliced
2 oz black olives, pitted and sliced
1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. Slice the tortillas into 3 inch strips.
3. In a small mixing bowl, mix the diced tomatoes,
tomato sauce, chili powder, garlic powder and cumin.
4. In an 8x8 pan, spread a third of the sliced tortillas,
layer on half the sour cream, half the corn, half the
black beans, and half the tomato sauce.
5. Top with another third of the tortilla slices, the remaining
sour cream, corn, and black beans.
6. Top the lasagna with the remaining tortilla slices, the
remaining tomato sauce and the cheddar cheese.
7. Cover and bake 30-35 minutes. Uncover and spread
on the green onions and olives. Cook another 5-7 minutes.