Blueberry Sour Cream Pancakes
1 cup sifted flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sugar
1 Large egg
1 cup milk
1/2 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons melted butter
1/2 cup Fresh blueberries, floured
1. In a mixing bowl mix dry ingredients.
2. In a mixing bowl beat together wet ingredients.
3. Add butter to egg and sour cream. Add milk to
sour cream mixture.
4. Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients until
just incorporated. Add blueberries last and fold
in very carefully.
5. For each pancake pour about a 1/4 cup of
batter onto a hot griddle. Cook 3-4 minutes
per side or until golden brown and done.