Blackberry Wine Cake
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup oil
1 box white cake mix
1 (3-ounce) box blackberry Jell-O
1/4 cup blackberry wine
Powdered sugar and flour
1/2 cup butter
1/2 box powdered sugar
1/2 cup blackberry wine
1. Preheat oven to 325 F.
2. Grease a Bundt pan and coat with powdered sugar, then flour.
3. Sprinkle walnutss in the bottom of prepared pan. Mix remaining
ingredients together and pour in pan over pecans.
4. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes until cake tests done.
For The Glaze:
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Mix in the
powdered sugar and wine. Stir mixture and bring to a boil. Boil 25-30
seconds then remove from heat.
2. When the cake is done, remove from the oven and leave in the pan.
Using a toothpick, poke holes all around the top of the cake so the glaze
will seep in.
3. Stir glaze and pour about 1/2 of glaze over the cake. Let it sit for
about 30-35 minutes then remove the cake from the pan and slowly
spoon the remaining glaze over the cake.
Cake is best served 24 hours after making.