Peaches and Cream Pie
1 9 inch pie crust
3/4 Cup sugar
1/2 Cup All-Purpose flour
2 Cups Sliced fresh or Frozen peaches
1 Cup Heavy cream
1. Pre Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine the sugar and flour in a medium mixing bowl
and stir with a fork or a whisk to mix them well. Add the
peaches and toss to coat them evenly with the sugar mixture.
3. Scoop the peaches and juices into the piecrust and
spread them out in an even layer. Pour the cream over
the peaches, and then push and move the peaches about
so that the cream covers them evenly.
4. Place the pie on the bottom shelf of the oven. Bake until
the peaches are tender and the cream has made a soft custard
around them, 35 to 45 minutes.
5. Place the pie on a cooling rack and let cool to room temperature.