Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
1 cup brown sugar, packed
2/3 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup golden raisins
1/3 cup wheat germ
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1 cup (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
2. Lightly grease 13x9-inch baking pan.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, peanut butter,
corn syrup, melted butter and vanilla and blend well.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients and mix well. Press mixture
evenly into prepared pan.
5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown.
Cool pan completely on wire rack. Cut bars into desired size.