Raspberry Cream Pie
2 refrigerated pie crusts
3 ozs cream cheese, softened
2 eggs, beaten (reserving 2 tsp.)
1/4 cup sour cream
1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup flour
2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed and drained
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare pie crust according to directions.
2. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add remaining
ingredients (except raspberries) blend well.
3. Pour into crust, sprinkle raspberries over filling.
4. Use the second pie crust to cut 1/2 inch lattice strips and
make your design over filing. Brush with reserved beaten eggs.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 40 to 55 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve warm or refrigerate.