Sweet Potato and Carrot Casserole
4 large sweet potatoes, baked and peeled
1 pound carrots, cooked
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
salt and ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
3. In a blender purée the potatoes and carrots.
4. Place mixture in a large mixing bowl. Stir in the butter,
sour cream, brown sugar, nutmeg, and salt and pepper to taste.
5. Spread the mixture in the casserole dish; bake until heated
through, about 20-25 minutes.