1 cup chopped Onions
1 Garlic clove,minced
1 1/2 lb Med. Shrimp,shelled and deveined
1 can Cream of mushroom soup
1 tbsp Fresh chopped Parsley
1 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
1/4 cup Milk
1 cup Green bell pepper,chopped
2 tbsp Butter or margarine
3 cup Rice,cooked
1 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
1/4 tsp Black pepper
2 White bread slices
1. In large saucepan, cook onions, bell pepper and
garlic in butter until crisp-tender.
2. Add shrimp, cook 3 minutes longer. Stir in soup,
rice, parsley, lemon juice and seasonings.
3. Add bread soaked in milk; mix well.
4. Spoon into buttered shallow 2-quart casserole;
sprinkle with paprika.
5. Bake in preheated 350F oven for 25-35 minutes.