2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
2 Tablespoons almonds, raw
1 Cup vegetable broth or Homemade stock recipes
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
1 Tablespoon cornstarch
1/2 Teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 Teaspoon dried rosemary
1/4 Teaspoon salt
1/4 Teaspoon black pepper
1. In a large sauté pan over medium heat, sear the chicken
4 minutes on each side.
2. Add the vegetable broth, parsley, rosemary, salt and pepper.
Bring the broth to a boil; cover, reduce the heat to low and
simmer for 20-25 minutes.
3. In a food processor, grind the almonds until they are finely ground.
4. Remove the chicken and slice.
5. Stir the ground almonds into the broth.
6. Combine the cornstarch with lemon juice in a cup and whisk smooth.
Whisk the lemon juice and cornstarch into the broth.
7. Return the chicken to the pan and coat with the sauce.